Department: Kitrel-Jefferson City, MO
Job Title: Mortgage Loan Partner
Supervisor: Brandon Wooley
Due to our continued growth and high business demand we are seeking an organized and detail orientated Mortgage Loan Partner at our Kitrel Branch in Jefferson City, MO. As an Assistant your job will be to Assist the Mortgage Banker in the administration and processing of mortgage loans to ensure efficient loan processing in all phases of the loan transaction.
Other Responsibilities Include:
1. Assist Mortgage Banker with clerical functions
2. Conduct preliminary research needed on the loan to help determine mortgage eligibility.
3. Set signing appointments. Provide customer service to clients.
4. Prepare files for submission to loan processing
5. Update and mine marketing database for new loans
6. Any other miscellaneous requirements of the team.
Administrative assistance, clerical, and customer service knowledge and experience. Mortgage banking industry, familiar with Conventional, FHA, and VA mortgage products. Clear understanding of the current RESPA laws and guidelines.
Minimum one-year experience and/or training.
High school diploma or equivalent required. 2-4 year college curriculum preferred.